Saturday, February 2, 2013

Challenge 3: Inspired by a Color

For the 3rd Challenge I was inspired by Shrek. I am sure you are all thinking at the same color I did :-).



For this manicure I have used:
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds Nr. 460 Limealicious
  • Flormar Nail Art Nr. NA01 (white liner)
  • Flormar Nail Art Nr. NA12 (black liner)  


What I couldn't use is my lightbox. It burned out 3 lightbulbs so I had to take the pictures outside, in natural light.

Ar first I have used only the white liner.




 (this picture was taken in the lightbox before it decided to let me down)

To spice it up a little I added some black lines too.


And now the inspiration in "flesh and blood".



The next challenge is Orange Nails and will be posted on Saturday, the 9th of February 2013.


Check out the other girls too:


4. Andreea Georgiana http://rosemerta.blogspot.com
7. Little Beauty Bag - http://littlebeautybagcta.blogspot.ro

13 comments:

  1. uii ce faine sunt.. imi place interpretarea ta

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte faine :))

    dar tu de ce nu esti in lista pe care o postam toate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi-am facut azi cont pe Facebook si sper sa ma pot alatura voua.

      Delete
  3. Ce frumos e acel verde :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe, nuanta de verde e absolut adorabila :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dungulitele sunt adorabile. Imi place abordarea ta :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. woaaa ce frumoase sunt :X foarte interesant modelul :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. foarte frumoase, imi place nuanta de verde Shrek :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Va multumesc mult pentru pareri :-*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.