Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Flormar Nr. 429 with Nail Tape Stripes

The time has come to present one of my favorite shades: Flormar Nr. 429.
I have used this polish in an another post too. You can visit the manicure here.


Products I have used:
  • 2 coats of Flormar Nr. 429
  • 2 blue nail tape strips for every nail (they give an extravagant look to your nails but without a top coat they won't last long on the nails)
I was inspired by a pair of earrings that I brought in one of my favorites cities from Romania: Sibiu.




More pictures of the same manicure:




7 comments:

  1. imi place enorm combinatia.. abia astept sa imi iau si eu benzi.. :D pupici!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iti recomand sa folosesti neaparat top coat peste benzi, alfel se desprind de pe unghie in cateva ore.

      Delete
  2. Frumoase! Sunt mare fan unghiute albastre indiferent de combinatie, la fel si banda, ne ajuta atat de mult, mai ales cand sunt in pana de idei :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E una dintre nuantele mele preferate. Acum am pus ochii pe Orly - Shockwave. Daca reusesc sa o cumpar presimt ca va fi noua favorita :-)

      Delete
  3. Foarte frumoasa nuanta si imi plac foarte mult cerceii:D:D

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! I recently got striping tape and haven't used it yet. I think I should try something like this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.