Monday, February 18, 2013

NOTD - China Glaze: Whirled Away


Today I am wearing one of my dream polishes: China Glaze - Whirled Away :-). 
As base color I have used Rimmel Lycra - Nr. 291 Urban Princess.


This polish has the same "problem" as the rest of Cirque Du Soleil Collection: without applying a top coat, the glitters will come off the nail. Besides this, I like the black and white effect you get.



You can use this glitter on whatever color polish. Whirled Away will definitely look good on it.


6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.