Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Flower Wednesday - Week 1

Hi Girls!

As I have previously announced (see blog post here), every Wednesday in April will be dedicated to flower manicures. :-)


Today's manicure looks like this:


Products I have used:
  • Essence Colour & Go - Nr. 108 Ultimate Pink
  • Rimmel Lycra Pro - Nr. 400 Blue Vouge (one of my favorite dark nail polishes)
  • China Glaze - Nr. 1023 Icicle
  • Dotting tool



Check out the other blogs that have joined Flower Wednesday (if you participate but are not on the list, leave a blog comment and I will update my post):

15 comments:

  1. Si eu, si eu m-am anuntat de atunci!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look! I like the little flowers very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultimate Pink imi place nuanta si imi place combinatia de negru cu argintiu a floricelelor.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi!
      Defapt este un albastru foarte inchis :-D

      Delete
  4. ce misto ti-au iesit:D Macar pe blogurile noastre sa fie primavara, daca afara nu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imi plac mult de tot. Floricelele sunt asa dragute si diafane. Bravo. Pupici.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ce draguuu! Am avut si eu ceva de genul anul trecut, cu baza albastra :)

    http://missingpieceofmypuzzle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ce frumusele si dulci sunt ❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.