Tuesday, April 2, 2013

World Autism Awareness Day Manicure


Hi,

The 2nd of April, 2013 is the 6th annual World Autism Awareness Day. Autism organizations celebrate this day by fundraising and awareness-raising events.

For this occasion I have painted my nails blue. This is my own way of raising the awareness of my environment, as blue is the official color of autism.


My blue manicure:


Products I have used:
  • Ados Cosmetics - Nr. 549 
  • Nubar - Black Polka Dot
  • Nubar - White Polka Dot


 

Check out the other bloggers who have joined this cause:

10 comments:

  1. Ce dragut arata nuanta cu sclipiciul deasupra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sueprba nuanta. Foarte frumos din partea ta ca te-ai alaturat acestei cauze nobile. Bravo. Fii Blue si te pupacesc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arata nemaipomenit datorita acelui glitter. Felicitari pentru initiativa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi place mult nuanta asta de albastru. Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o nuanta de albastru superba, bravo pentru solidarietate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Va multumesc mult. Ma bucur ca pot sa fac si eu macar atat in aceasta zi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte frumoase, felicitari :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frumoase , asemanatoare le-am facut si eu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.