Friday, April 5, 2013

Pastel Manicure Nr. 1

Hi Readers!

Together with some nice bloggers we have started a new collaboration with the theme: Pastels. 
I find this theme very hard. You can practically do anything using only pastel colors. 


My first manicure from this series is modest. On top of the pastel color I have applied some polka dots. They are my weapon of choice for tuning up a manicure. 

Products I have used:
  • Orly - Green Apple ( from the Hot Stuff Collection)
  • OPI - My Vampire is Buff (from the Euro Centrale Collection)
  • Nubar - Black Polks Dot (from the Polka Dots Collection)



As you may all know, Google Reader will retire on the 1st of July, 2013. Too keep yourself up to date with my newest manicures, you can follow me via Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.