Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Farmec Collection - Go Get Them, Girl with decals

As promised, here is Go Get Them, Girl, with some really nice golden decals:


For this manicure I have used:
  • Farmec Collection - Go Get Them, Girl
  • Born Pretty Store - Nail Decals, item Nr. 6229. It contains flower shaped decals in different forms and sizes. Available here.


The decals are easy to apply, because they are already sticky as you peel the foil off. You won't need either glue or water to keep them on your nails.


Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  
Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.