Wednesday, December 31, 2014

China Glaze from Santa Claus

I have the feeling that I've been a really good girl this year, because Santa has filled the floor with gifts for me! Among many others, he has brought me nail polish, and not any kind, but my favorite: China Glaze!

I have combined two of them into this beautiful Christmas manicure:



For this manicure I have used:
  • China Glaze - Prey Tell
  • China Glaze - I Pink I Can

China Glaze - Prey Tell is a dark red wine color. Not a usual burgundy though, but it has a bit of purple too. Although it's from the On Safari Fall Collection, I wore it at Christmas and it was beautiful on my nails. With two coats you will get exactly the same color as you see in the bottle. The polish is easy to remove and it won't stain your nails.

China Glaze - I Pink I Can is a pink glitter polish in a clear base. It contains medium sized and small hexagonal pink glitters. It's from the Pink Of Me Collection from 2013 and was specially released for raising the Breast cancer Awareness.



If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  
Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.