Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Farmec Collection - Honey, I'm Home with Dots

As promised, here is Honey, I'm Home, a little tuned up, with some dots and stripes :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Farmec Collection - Honey, I'm Home
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 106 (black)
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr.  101 (white)
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 139 (shimmering orange)

At first I thought it looked strange, but now I like it! Especially how the XX polish looks in direct light.


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.