Monday, December 22, 2014

Farmec Collection - Honey, I'm Home

I'll start this Holiday Season with a Collection that is very dear to me: the Farmec Autumn-Winter Collection! The collection is available here.


I got this Collection at the 3rd Edition of the Beauty Bloggers Meet-Up in Cluj (I have presented the event here) and I have been waiting since to have some free time and try them. The first of this series will be Honey, I'm Home. They're so good, that these polishes have real names, not just numbers! They have character this way, they are special :-)

Farmec - Honey, I'm Home

Honey, I'm Home is a saturated orange with tiny shimmering pearly particles. It's in fact the perfect polish for Halloween.


 

In the next post I will show you the same polish with some design on it too, so stay close!

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.