Saturday, December 27, 2014

Farmec Collection - It's Freezing Out There

Here comes another Farmec Collection polish :-). This time it's a nice light grey, a shade I often applied onto my nails this year because I find it easy to wear with any casual outfit.

Farmec - It's Freezing Out There

Indeed, it's freezing! This morning we woke up to this wonderful winter image:




Today it is only a simple grey polish, but tomorrow will have something on it!

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Until next time,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice color. It didn't snow where I live which was sad since I love the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué color más otoñal, es bonito. Muack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.