Sunday, December 28, 2014

Farmec Collection - It's Freezing Out There With Neon Studs

And now, as promised, yesterday's manicure tuned up. For the tune-up I have used some neon studs that I once got from Born Pretty Store for a review.


Ingerdients for this manicure:
  • Farmec Collection - It's freezing out there
  • Nail Studs from Born Pretty Store. It's item Nr. 12408 and you can find it here

The wheal contains 2-3 mm nail studs in the form of dots, large squares, small squares and leafs. Every wheal contains 3 colors.For this manicure I have chosen the small neon green ones.


Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)



If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  
Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.