Thursday, December 11, 2014

BPS - White Stamping

Remember that last polish I have shown you? Sweet Color Polish nr. 005, from Born Pretty Store?
Well today I have stamped over it with a white stamping polish, also from Born Pretty Store.

For this manicure I have used:
  •  Sweet Color - Nr. 005. Item Nr. 15727, that you find here 
  • White Stamping Polish, Item Nr. 1381, that you find here. For only 3.41 $ you will get a white and a black stamping polish.
  • No name stamping plate


This is the White Stamping Polish I have used. Although on other bloggers pictures it looks more pigmented, I only got this light stamped image.I will use it on other occasions too and see what I get from it.



Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order, with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

 

I took advantage of the Black Friday sale and ordered THIS set of images plates (Item Nr. 17928)! I can't wait to try them!

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  
Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature





2 comments:

  1. Nagyon szep szine van a koromlakknak, es a nyomdazas is jol sikerult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! I thought they were water marbled at first too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.