Monday, December 29, 2014

Farmec Collection - Go Get Them, Girl

Another really nice Farmec Collection polish is "Go Get Them, Girl".
It's a dark green polish, more wearable at autumn then at winter.


To get this dark shade, I have applied two coats of it. It's similar to Avon - Green With Envy (see it here)

 
There's nothing much to say about it ... I just can't believe how green the grass was a week ago, when I took these pictures... unlike today morning, when the whole picture turned white:


If you like this shade, come back tomorrow and check out the upgraded version of it :-)


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  
Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of snow where you live. Stay warm. Pretty green that is though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.