Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BPS - Water Decals

In this post I am going to show you some water decals, that were sent to me by Born Pretty Store for a review.


For this manicure I have used:

The decals come on paper (as in the above picture) and you have to cut out the shapes that you want to apply onto your nails. The tiny cut out decals separate from the paper after you sink them in water. 


After I have applied the decals I have applied also a top coat to make sure that the decals will stay on my nails.


Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

4 comments:

  1. There pretty! I like water nail decals a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. I love especially feather decals on my nails :-)

      Delete
  2. He, he. En nekem is megvannak ezek a lehuzosok. Nagyon tetszik, hogy mutatnak a kormeiden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszönöm :-)
      Szeretném ha kicsit nagyobbak lennének, vastagabb vonalakkal.Akkor jobban látszanak a körmön.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.