Tuesday, July 1, 2014

KIKO - Nr. 530 Pearly Blue Peacock

It's time to show you a new KIKO polish. As I couldn't decide which one to chose, I listened to +Jeune Fille. She suggested in a comment to my post about KIKO - Nr. 297 Acid Green that Pearly Blue Peacock should be the next :-)

I guess she knew something, because this polish is fantastic!

KIKO - Nr. 530 Pearly Blue Peacock
It's available online @ KIKO Make Up Milano


For this effect I have used 2 coats and a top coat. I just love how it shines! It's marvelous. I was lucky to have perfect daylight while taking the pictures. Trust me, this is the real color!


Although it's a very shiny polish, it's easy to remove because it's more holo than glitter.. You don't have to worry about this aspect.
 

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ! I must bought this one on my next trip to Kiko :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really beauty! I love this kind of polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huuu, hat ez valoban egy nagyon szep koromlakk, valahogy en is meg kell szerezzem magamnak. Gyonyoruek a kormeid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.