Sunday, July 6, 2014

Trind Caring Color - Miss O'Hara CC203

Are you curious how the nail polish from the Rouge-Boutique can looks like? :-)


In my last post I have shown you the Nail Brightener that was in the can, today I am showing you the nail polish.


 I have my ups and downs with girly colors, like red, pink, coral or lilac. There are times I can't stand to see pink or red on my nails and there are times I can't get enough of them. Right now I am in the Love it phase!


The polish is Trind Nail Lacquer Seasonal - Miss O'Hara CC203. You can find this collection here, but the are a "few" more nice shades over here.

For this manicure I have applied two coats of nail polish and I obtained the exact same color I saw in the bottle.


The thick and quick drying formula is a pro for this polish. The fact that it has a simple straight brush was kind of a disappointment to me. Although it's a white and soft brush, not that traditional straight and black one, it's not the same experience as applying with a maxi, rounded brush.


All in one, a big like for this polish. If you like, you can buy directly from here. It costs 40 RON + shipping. That's almost as much as an OPI. 

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty pink! I like the brightness to it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.