Thursday, July 24, 2014

Gradient Upgrade

Remember: Whenever in doubt, apply glitter!©
This is what I have done with my last gradient manicure (see it here). I don't know if it looks like too much or not, but I personally LOVE it and I'd wear it any time.

The glitter topper I have used over my last manicure is Golden Rose Jolly Jewels - Nr. 120


Golden Rose's Jolly Jewel Nr. 120 is a collection of golden, red, pink and purple glitters of different shapes and sizes. For my manicure I have used only one coat.


Would you wear this manicure or you prefer the original gradient, without the extra glitter topper?


Golden Rose Jolly Jewels Nr. 120 is available online @ www.cosmania.ro

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature








3 comments:

  1. Valóban jobban mutat a csillámporos lakkal, vidámabb és jobban felkelti a figyelmet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.