Friday, August 15, 2014

KIKO - Nr. 533 Pearly Golden Green

I can't believe we are in the middle of August and that this is my first post from this month. Sorry for this long pause. I would like to post daily but there is so much going on right now that I only have time for a base coat or a simple quick manicure.

My nails from today are also simple but they are spiced with some flowers. My first flowers actually, I personally planted the seeds and I am so proud of them :-) They are the perfect background for the golden green KIKO.
 

KIKO - Nr. 533 Pearly Golden Green


Enjoy the pics :-)




If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.