Friday, August 22, 2014

Textured China Glaze

Remember the textured polish fever? Well I still have it :-)
I want to show you a textured polish from China Glaze, which is perfect for a vacation and will look lovely on your dark, sunbathed skin :-). I will definitely wear it!

China Glaze Texture - Toe-Tally Textured

Toe-Tally Textured has a powerful orange, almost neon orange color.



Isn't is awesome?

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Én is imádom az érdes felületű körömlakkokat és ennek biza a szine álom szép'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color on it but I prefer more sparkly textures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.