Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lovely Pink with Nail Stickers

I have been searching for this color for 2 years, since I first saw it over at Colour Your Life (here). Now I finally have it and I am showing it to you too.


For this manicure I have used:
  • Lovely Color Mania - Nr. 166
  • Born Pretty Store - Nail Decals, item Nr. 6229, It contains flower shaped decals in different forms and sizes. You can check it out here.

Isn't it Lovely? :-) 

Which nail sticker should I use next?

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. He, he, örülök, hogy sikerült megvenned ezt a körömlakkot, valóban nagyon szép. Én is ki kell kotorjam, mert idén még nem használtam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.