Saturday, August 16, 2014

Golden Rose Matte Top Coat

There are 2 products that I always use for my manicures: the base coat and the top coat. But there is a third, less know brother: the matte top coat!

I have bought one a few years ago, from Rimmel, and I think that I have used it for a maximum of 5 times. It's just not my thing. Recently I got the chance to test the matte top coat from Golden Rose (it's available here). 

These are my nails without the matte top coat:

For this manicure I have used:
  • Golden Rose with Protein - Nr. 336 (red)
  • Golden Rose Care+Strong - Nr. 200 (green)

 ... and now I have applied the matte top coat, but only on half of each nail:

I have separated the shiny and the matte parts with Golden Rose Nail Art - 117. The effect is more visible on the red polish. 

I can't say I don't like it, I just prefer my nails bright and shiny :-). What do you think about matte top coats? Have you used them, do you like them?

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.