Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Yellow All-In-One

I usually get my inspiration when I am on vacation. This summer was no exception :-)
I grabbed my yellow polish, applied it  and decorated it a little bit ...


For this manicure I have used:
  • Flormar SuperShine - Nr. 41
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 101 (white)
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 106 (black)
  • purple glitter flakes - placed manually
I don't know about you, but I just love it!


At first there was only the glitter, but it seamed too simple .. so I added the dots and... BOOM :-)



Would you wear this manicure?

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest



Until next time,
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yes, i would wear it also in another combination like pink with black or purple with white. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sárga körömlakk nagyon szép de valóban jobban mutat a glitterrel és a pontocskákkal! Nagyon ötletes manikür!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.