Sunday, August 24, 2014

Diagonal Dots

Whenever you are in the search of a quick and impressive manicure, go for dots! I use if often and it really turns heads. Last week  a lady couldn't believe that I had natural nails and that the dots were made by me, even without having done a professional manicure learning course. It really feels good when people appreciate my hobby :-)

I was wearing this:

For this manicure I have used:
  • Golden Rose Rich Color - Nr. 49
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 101 (white)
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 106 (black)
In Romania, Golden Rose polishes are available @ www.cosmania.ro


I wore the blue polish for a couple of days, but look a bit too boring, so a I added some dots inside dots :-)


The polishes I have used once again:

 

One more, with the pine tree we planted together with my future husband (how odd to say it this way :-) ). We will decorate it this Christmas :-)


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest



Until next time,
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.