Sunday, September 21, 2014

Changes in my life

Hello again!

It has been almost a month since I haven't posted any manicures. I am not lazy or bored of this blog, but there has been a lot going on lately.

The reason why I haven't had time for NailGlaze is this:


I am now officially a Mrs :-)

Beacause this post is about me, instead of my manicure, I am wearing a simple nude nail polish, Rimmel 60 Seconds Nr. 513 Let's Get Nude.



I have also moved, so  from now on my pictures should have more natural backgrounds ..



 ...and we have got a kitten, named Gilbert :-)



If you are interested in his evolution, just let me know in the comments and I will be including him in my posts :-).

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

19 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyy felicitari sa fie intr-un ceas bun <3.Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and I wish you all the joy in the world :) I would like you to include the cute cat in the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your new kitty is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindenek elött gratulálok. A fényképek álom szépek és én szeretném ezentúl is látni Gilbertet, nagyon édes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszönjük!
      Úgy néki, hogy Gilbert meg fog kelleni szokja a kamerát :-)

      Delete
  5. well....I dont know if my comment got published or went through for approval... but, just to be sure, one more comment: I wish you all the best in your marriage, I wish you a behaved kitten and enjoy your new house, your new relashionship status and you nature background for the manicure photos. And when the time comes, I will be the first to like your wedding photos (the religious ceremony and the party), 'cause the last ones I liked allready! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iulia!
      It will be a hard job making Gilbert behave, but I am determined to teach him :-). He is a child right now and behaves like one!
      The second part of the wedding will only be next year :-)

      Delete
  6. Ce frumos, felicitari! <3 Iar Gilbert e tare simpatic, ar fi dragut sa mai auzim despre el aici,pe blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumim! O sa-l includ si pe el pe viitor. :-)

      Delete
  7. Congrats <3 multa multa fericire :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casa de piatra si toata fericirea din lume!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.