Monday, September 29, 2014

Essie - Full Steam Ahead

Although it's the end of September, we had a lovely weather this weekend. I took advantage of it and planted some tulips that will hopefully bloom in the spring. I have ordered the bulbs online, from here. It's a really cute site, and you don't have to worry about planting at the right time, because they will only deliver your order when the time is right :-)

Today's manicure is not a typical autumn manicure, but the tulips and the lovely weather did not let me use other colors :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Essie - Full Steam Ahead, a timid lilac shade with tiny little silver shining particles,  from the 2013 Summer Collection
  • Green and blue neon nail studs from Born Pretty Store. Item Nr.12408 , available here

After the first two coats of the Essie polish have dried, I have applied a third coat in which I have immediately placed the studs. After drying I have added a top coat to make sure that I won't lose the studs.



Gilbert was of course also present. He found the polish in the grass and decided that it belongs to him :-)


One more quick look at him :-)


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great color and I like the neon studs with it too. Cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nagyon, de nagyon szepek a kepeid es termeszetesen a kormeid is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.