Sunday, November 2, 2014

In Mood For Black

I have missed Halloween this year... I just wasn't in the mood for it.

My nails aren't in their best shape either. For the past 3 weeks I only wore base coats and applied vitamin A oil daily, before going to sleep. My hair feels always dry, no matter what and how much hair mask, hair conditioner or different nourishing oils I apply.

Now I am taking some supplements (I have done this once a few years ago and it really did help), Beauty Complex from Doppelherz (more info here).

Today I was in mood for black. I think dark colors look great on short nails:


For this manicure I have used:
  • Flormar True Color - Nr. 027 (1 coat of black polish used as a base color)
  • China Glaze - Get Carried Away (2 coats)
  • Astor Pro Manicure - Already dry! (top coat)


I haven't used Get Carried Away for approximately a year, but now I am in love with it! I will be wearing it the whole week!


Get Carried Away has a light black base, with tiny silver glitters, medium sized silver and copper hexagonal glitters. It's a nice combination. 

Let yourself Get carried Away! It's still week-end :-)


What do you think about Gilbert? He did grow from the list time I have shown him to you, isn't he?

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest



Until next time,
post signature

10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.