Monday, November 24, 2014

Beauty Bloggers Meeting Cluj 3rd Edition - Manicure

As written in my previous post, for the 3rd Edition of the beauty Bloggers Meeting in Cluj I wore a black and white dress with red shoes.

My manicure consisted of these colors too:

For this manicure I have used:
  • Bourjois - Rouge in style (red base, in 1 coat)
  • Flormar - M103 (white base, in 2 coats)
  • Golden Rose Nail Art Nr. 101 (white), 106 (black) and 117 (red)

Of course, Gilbert also had to inspect to polish :-)


Without knowing that at the Beauty Bloggers Meeting we will have a goodie bag from Rouge Boutique, I have used their cuticle pen. I like it because it's based on jojoba oil and it's not sticky.


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,

post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.