Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wet 'n Wild Shine - Metallica

The polish I am showing you today is Wet 'n Wild Shine - Metallica.If you only look at it through the bottle, it looks like an ordinary silver polish which probably has a cheap look and leaves brush marks. As I usually do, I gave this one a chance to prove me wrong :-). And it did!

Wet 'n Wild Shine - Metallica (applied in 3 coats) + top coat

As I applied it, I was like "Wow!", this really does look like metal on my nails, but the moment I applied the top coat was the real WOOOW moment! All those little brush marks that were almost insignificant before disappeared and the shine became even more powerful.

I am using Astor's Pro Manicure quick dry top coat. It has the perfect name: Already dry! (Nr. 002 ).




In the next blog post you will see a gradient manicure, which has as a base color this silver polish.  Stay close!

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ez jobban tetszik nekem mind az OPI Push and Shove. A fenye szebb és nem látszanak a pemzli csikok es hibák a felületén'

    ReplyDelete
  2. arata intr-adevar superb pe unghii si vorba ta, in sticla nu i-as fi dat vreo' sansa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.