Sunday, July 13, 2014

KIKO Sun Show Combo

The summer is finally here! I was waiting for this moment because this when I planned to try out my KIKO Sun Show polishes :-)



I have chosen to combine Nr. 473 Precious Amethyst with Nr. 467 Quindim Gold. They are made for each other :-)


I have applied both polishes for this effect. The shine is the original one, I have used no top coat. 


I was surprised to see that they are long lasting and persist for a long time on nails without taking any damage. They didn't chip off even without having a protective top coat over them, even after 3 days of sun bathing and several sauna sessions. 

 

Just LOVE them!

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Follow on Bloglovin  Follow Me on Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ezek a KIKO körömlakkok szebbnél szebbek! Nehéz is ellenállni nekik. Ha a nyári kirándulásom alkalmával látom ezeket, biztos nem fogom a polcon hagyni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce frumoase suuuunt. Perfecte pentru vara :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.