Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Blues: B(l)ack to Blue

The base color from today's manicure is one of my oldest polishes. I think this is the most used polish from my collection :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Rimmel - Blue Vogue 
  • Golden Rose 3D Glaze - Nr. 09 (one coat)
People often mistake it for black, this is why I have put it next to a black polish, so that the difference is...more visible.



The 3D Glaze glitter topper is actually more purple than blue, but please consider the base color for this theme.




If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous combo!!! I love how sleek it looks! I wish I'd gotten my hands on that Golden Rose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. En nekem is van egy 3D Glaze-em a Golden Rose-tol, az ezustos, de nem voltam nagyon megelegedve vele mert a kis folia darabocskak mindenbe akadtak bele, lenyegtelen ha tettem vagy nem ra fedolakkot. Viszont a kombinacio amit keszitettel nagyon tetszik!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.