Sunday, February 2, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #5 Birthday / Celebrations

Without too many words, for this theme I have chosen a color, rather then a manicure. I had this color on this week and I really liked it.


For this manicure I have used:
  • Pierre Rene Top Flex - Nr. 262
  • Yellow square nail studs



The next theme will be Hearts and will be posted on the 9th of February, 2014.
Let's see the other entries too:

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color and the studs look nice on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow o culoare superba :) imi place la nebunie

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gyonyoru fenye van a manikurodnek, na meg persze a szine is a koromlakknak allom szep.
    Ezentul gyakrabban jelentkezem mivel visszatertem :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.