Sunday, February 9, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #6 Hearts

I am not a romantic type of person, but today I chose to go with the traditional Valentine's Day color: red :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Bourjois - Rouge in Style
  • Konad Stamping Polish - White
  • Konad Stamping Plate - Nr. m95

 

The next theme will be Abstract and will be posted on the 16th of February, 2014.


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

11 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful:) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb modelul acesta cu inimioare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamping looks great! I need to get that konad white... I don't have any white that opaque for stamping :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. Classic for Valentine's Day. We have yet to try any nail stamps but they make the hearts look amazingly perfect. E&J.xx
    DahliaNails

    ReplyDelete
  5. White hearts on red - just perfect. I love the stamping plate - must try to get hold of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, and the stamping is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stamping is perfect <3 I don't know why, but this mani just feels so... happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stamping and a great colour combination! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.