Saturday, February 22, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #7 Abstract

This manicure should have been ready 6 days ago ... Sorry for being this late with it.
I had a massive lack of inspiration last week (my mother even "warned" me, that if I plan to get rid of my polishes she has her eyes set on some of them). In the end I have purchased 6 new polishes a few days ago and I am back on track!

For the abstract theme I have chosen one of the new shades and a stamping plate:


For this manicure I have used:
  • Golden Rose Rich Color - Nr. 18
  • Konad Special Nail Polish - White
  • Konad Image Plate - Nr. m95



The next theme will be Cute and will be posted ... tomorrow :-).


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

12 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Glad to hear you've got your mojo back and can't wait to see your "Cute" nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma intrebam pe unde esti de atata vreme. Foarte frumoasa manichiura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ce frumos arata! Imi place foarte mult culoarea aceea de verde, iar in combinatia facuta arata de zile mari.
    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arata asa frumos, intotdeauna realizezi modele frumoase si curate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So neat stamping and awesome colors ! Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your appreciative words. It makes me so happy :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.