Sunday, February 23, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #8 Cute

Today's theme was Cute... so  I have chosen 2 cute colors for this manicure. One of them has been purchased recently, in attempt to resurrect my inspiration :-). As I was painting my nails, my boyfriend surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of tulips. They almost have the same color as my manicure. What a coincidence :-).


For this manicure I have used:
  • Golden Rose Rich Color - Nr. 14
  • Brooklin - Nr. F2

For this manicure I have used the Acid Wash technique. This is my second manicure with this technique. The first one is right here. If you are in search for a tutorial, check out this post.


The next theme will be Flowers and will be posted on the 2nd of March, 2014.


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

16 comments:

  1. I love the look of this! I never have heard about the acid wash technique, have to look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lights in a pink fog! I need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting view :-). I have to try it with blue and with too. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love this mani and I must give this a try myself soon! great job lovely colors xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Feel free to check the tutorial I have linked in the post.

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of the acid wash technique either. In this post you link to the post showing the first time you used this technique. In the post showing the first time you wrote, "There is a new technique I found the other day and couldn't stop myself from trying it: Acid Wash." but you don't say where you found the acid wash technique. Could you share that with us so we can see what you found about the technique? Thank you for considering this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...also meant to say: Very cute mani and what a great boyfriend!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :-).I have corrected the post with a tutorial I have originally used to create my manicure. It seems, that the technique was invented by Katie. Unfortunately I couldn't find out more about her.

      Delete
  5. I have added a link to a tutorial I have used. Check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that looks so lovely the colors are beautiful and what's that top coat it looks so awesomme .I am also doing fingerfood theme's challenge just followed u on all social sites and GFC. Hope to see u on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have visited your blog too :-)
      As top coat I am using Finishing Touch 3D Plumping Top Coat by Rimmel.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous! I just love your photos:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.