Sunday, March 2, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #9 Flowers

In Romania 1st of March is the celebration of spring and is symbolically related to women and fertility. On this day, men offer small gifts to their female relatives and acquaintances. If you are interested in this tradition, you can read more about it here.

Gifts are decorated with red and white strings and this is why today's manicure will be red with white :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Farmec - Nr. 351 
  • Born Pretty Store nail decals
My first 1st of March gift came from Farmec. They have sent me a beautiful red polish, a mirror and a traditional red and white bracelet. Thank you!




For this manicure I have applied 2 coats of the Farmec - Nr. 351 red polish.


The next theme will be Dots and Stripes and will be posted on the 9th of March, 2014.


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Lovely color... your mani looks quite classic ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flower decals! Love the gold accents to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nagyon szep a piros koromlakk, noies es termeszetesen megfelelo ennek az idoszaknak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really neat, and I love the little history you've shared. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography shots your pictures always look so fabulous! and so do your manis I love this one with the decals so elegant :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.