Sunday, March 16, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #11 St Patricks's Day

Here in Romania we don't celebrate St Patrick's Day so I decided to create a more simple manicure for this theme. I have used a nude base color and some green glitters.


For this manicure I have used:
  • Astor Perfect Stay - Crème Brulée
  • Glitters - applied manually
  • Rimmel Finishing Touch - Top Coat
I have created a similar manicure last year. You can view it here. Back then my nails were long and square. How I miss them :-(.




I haven't had time to post last week's Stripes and Dots manicure, but it's done and it will be online in a few days ;-)

The next theme will be Freestyle and will be posted on the 23rd of March, 2014.



If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love the design you did with those loose glitters! Its pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I would have thought to pair that nude creme with the green sequins, but they look great together! good eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nagyon szep, a csillogas pedig nagyon figyelem felkelto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty! :) It's like a cool green brick road. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.