Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Blues with Peacock Feather

If it's Monday then it's Blue time. I have tuned up my energetic blue nails with some nail decals in form of peacock feathers. I'm in love with my nails. Don't want to remove this design ever :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Farmec Collection Summer 2013 - Pool Party. Available here.
  • Water Decals from Born Pretty Store, sent to me for a review. The decals are available here (item Nr. 5311). I have used similar peacock feathers in this manicure too. The base color from the other peacock manicure was also a Farmec polish. What a nice coincidence :-)



If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

6 comments:

  1. ce faine sunt decalurile, iar nuanta de albastru e superba ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can only say that your manicure looks amazing! I have that nail polish too, it is perfect for summer.
    Hugs,
    Rally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feathers, they're darling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.