Sunday, March 23, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #12 Freestyle

My choice for Freestyle is Ikat Nails. I like to combine colors for this design :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds - Nr. 460 Limelicious
  • Flormar - Nr. 376
  • Flormar - Nr. NA01
  • Flormar - Nr. NA12



The next theme will be Mother's Day and will be posted on the 30th of March, 2014.


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours choices and the ikat looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours! The pattern looks really good - I need to try that one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this design I should try it sometime.I love the green and an excellent job well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imadom ezt a tehnikat, egyszeru elkesziteni es szuperul mutat. Gyonyoru a zold Rimmel koromlakk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this mani and the technique!! great job =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.