Sunday, March 30, 2014

Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 77 (neon orange)

I am like:  textured + neon = LOVE!

Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 77


What is special about this polish is that it has tiny silver particles that will make the neon manicure more sparkly :-)


I recommend the whole Golden Rose Holiday Collection! They are all amazing! If you are from Romania you can order them from http://www.cosmania.ro/.


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.