Saturday, November 2, 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 10. Inspired by an Animal

Hi Girls!

I have been missing these challenges, so I joined in the last moment :-)


My inspiration was Dendrobates Azureus, a poisonous little frog, generally found in tropical rain forests.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dendrobates_azureus_qtl1.jpg
Products I have used:
  • Essence Snow Jam - Goofy Blue
  • Flormar True Color - Nr. 027
  • Flormar SuperMatte - Nr. M103
  • Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 61 --> Thank you Golden Rose Romania for sending me this beautiful blue polish. First of all I like the color and then it's texture!





Let's check out the other manicures too:

10 comments:

  1. Frumoasa si manichiura si super tare sursa de inspiratie. Culorile sunt uimitoare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! minunata manichiura...si sursa de inspiratie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb modelul! Broscuta arata ca si cum ar fi de pe alta planeta ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D. Si mie-mi place broscuta. Parca as tine una acasa :-P

      Delete
  4. Imi plac mult culorile folosite, dar si modelul pe care l-ai realizat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superba broscuta. Si modelul e pe masura! Foarte frumoase!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.