Monday, November 4, 2013

Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 61

The other day I received a really pleasant surprise from Golden Rose Romania.


They have sent me 3 polishes of my choice:
  • Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 61
  • Golden Rose Rich Color - Nr. 32
  • Golden Rose Jolly Jewels - Nr. 117
 Today I am wearing the first one. The Golden Rose Holiday Collection only contains textured polishes in different shades. I have chosen Nr. 61, which is a deep blue polish.


I have also tried Nr. 53 and Nr. 54. 

 

Visit www.cosmania.ro, sign up and you will get a 10% off your order.



My manicure from Saturday was also made using Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 61

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Superba nuanta! Toate ojele din colectia asta sunt minunate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get my hands on this brand, they have some pretty polishes. Love the last mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce nuanta superba si intensa! Si aplicarea este in general usoara :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see Jolly Jewels! It looks gorgeous in the bottle:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.