Monday, November 25, 2013

Farmec - Nr. 31


Today I am going to show you a glitter polish made by Farmec, that has been on the market for a while, but I have never tried it ... until now, when Farmec has sent it to me for a review! Now I love it!


Products I have used:
  • Flormar True Color - Nr. 027
  • Farmec  - Nr. 31 -> This polish is part of the DISCO Collection and is available online, here.

I have applied the glitter topper over a simple black polish, in 1 coat!


Farmec - Nr. 31 has tiny pink, blue and purple glitters in a clear base. I think it looks great combined with a dark base color.


What do you think about it, isn't it gorgeous?!

9 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.