Sunday, November 17, 2013

3 in 1 Gradient Manicure

As far as manicures are concerned, I have been really lazy the last week. But I am back now with a new one.


Products I have used:
  • Pierre Rene - Nr. 259. I have bought this polish from www.magiq.ro
  • Golden Rose Rich Color - Nr. 32. I have received it from Golden Rose Romania for review (more info here). I love the formula of this polish and I am preparing a full post about it.
  • Flormar True Color  Nr. 027
I am into gradients lately and I hope you like this one. Let's take a closer look :-)



6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.