Friday, November 8, 2013

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels - Nr. 117

Today I will show you the second nail polish that I received from Golden Rose Romania. It is from the Jolly Jewels Collection, Nr. 117.


While the Holiday Collection contains textured polishes, the Jolly Jewels Collection is full of colorful glitters.


I have applied 3 coats of this polish. Not because 2 were not enough, but because I am mad about glitters! The polish contains a looot of glitters which make it harder to apply. By harder I mean that it is harder to create a perfect line at your cuticles with it's brush. Next time I use it, I will apply a simple black polish first, as a base color. This way I will not have to worry because of my cuticles.


 I find Nr. 117 to be perfect for Christmas or New Years Eve. The black base and the golden glitters create a very special combination and this definitely is a really elegant manicure.


Visit www.cosmania.ro, sign up and you will get a 10% off your order.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.