Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review - Impala Cosmetics

The following two items have been on my wishlist for some time.
I have ordered them from Lady's and received them a week ago. I have been testing them since.

1. Cuticle Remover

Facts:
  • has a delicate rosy scent
  • dries quickly
  • easily removed with orange stick
  • it has tiny abrasive particles (see the little blue and red spots on the image above) 
Contains:
  • Glycerin (emollient)
  • Mineral particles (exfoliating)
  • Muscat rose-tree oil (hydrating and regenerating)
Conclusions:
  • I get the feeling that my cuticles grow slower
  • cuticle don't dry out as they used to

2. Nail Growth Spa

Facts:
  • easy to apply
  • interesting scent (it reminds me of medicine) which won't persist on nails
  • it works better if you massage it into your nails
  • contains blue micro particles, containing 
Contains:
  • Glycerin (emollient)
  • Gystin derivates, Seaweed extract, Nettle extract (stimulating nail growth)
  • Vitamin E acetate and Vitamin A palmitate (antioxidants)
  • Panthenol, Baobab extract, Acacia extact (hydrating and improves suppleness)
Conclusions:
  • I couldn't tell if my nails have grown faster or not but I can definitely say that my nails seem thicker, more resistant and hydrated.
  • I like it that the blue micro particles dissolve fast

As a general conclusion I can tell that I am satisfied with these products. They have pretty much everything I expect from these kind of products. I would buy them again and I am willing to try other products from Impala Cosmetics

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. When you do try it, let me know what you think. I am curious about your opinion.

      Delete
  2. Suna bine, eu n-am avut decat top coat-ul din gama asta insa mi-a placut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu m-am gandit sa cumpar Vitamin Booster-ul. Daca ajung sa-l testez voi scrie un review si despre el.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.