Monday, January 21, 2013

Flormar: Rotten Plum and Glitter

I was in the mood for some dark nail polish (but not black) and I wanted to try my new glitter polish too, so I came up with this combination:

  • Flormar True Color Nr. 038 (The Rotten Plum, as I like to call it). This is the base color of this manicure and I have used it in two coats. 
  • Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors Nr. U16 (a pinky / blueish glitterish polish). This is a dreampolish!!! Yeah! This means, that it was on my wishlist and it is a dream come true. I used this polish only on the upper side of the nail. 


Flormar True Color - Nr. 038 (The Rotten Plum)


 Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors - Nr. U16

The manicure was a success at work, several colleagues have noticed it (although they are used to my colorful nails already) . One even asked: "Is this chameleon polish?". I don't know what that really means, but I like how it sounds and I will definitely use this expression. (I think what she meant was glitter :-) )

2 comments:

  1. they are just gorgeous

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They resisted on my nails from Sunday until Thursday. I almost couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.