Friday, January 25, 2013

China Glaze - Get Carried Away

I am a big fan of China Glaze and especially of their Cirque Du Soleil Collection. I have had the glitter polish “Get Carried Away” for a looong time on my secret Wishlist.





Apparently it wasn’t such a big secret after all :-). Today morning this dreampolish waited patiently in my purse to be discovered.  I have the sneaking suspicion that I know who is behind this and I can’t thank him enough :-)

The polish is already on my nails I just don’t have a camera right now to take the pictures.

And now a little about the polish itself:
  • It has 6 kinds of glitters (little silver and black spots, black sticks, black, silver and pink hexagonal glitters)
  • The polish is full of the glitters. With one coat you will have sufficient glitters on your nails. Although, if you don’t use this polish on a color base coat you will need to apply 2 coats. Otherwise it looks like and unfinished manicure
  • The base color of the polish is gray (usually glitter polishes are transparent)
  • It dries surprisingly quick (this is a BIG plus for this polish)
  • After applying the polish maybe you will need (not necessarily, depending on how you applied it) to use the nail file on the end of the nails in order to remove the glitters from the edge of your nails
  •  I prefer applying a top coat for better shine and protection
  •  UPDATE: it is incredibly easy to remove, despite the glitters. I just LOVE this polish. 
Pictures will definitely follow!

And here they are :-)






China Glaze - Get Carried Away

What do you think about it? I absolutely love this polish!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pics with them....glitter....glitter all over the place <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the moment I applied it, this polish became my favorite! I am so happy! It was the perfect gift.

      Delete
  2. Foarte frumoasa oja, arata superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. multumesc :-). Si mie imi place. Ma gandesc sa-l mai folosesc zilele acestea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.