Saturday, January 26, 2013

Challenge 2: Polka Dots

I have been working on this manicure (including the processing of the pictures) for 2 hours! I don't have much experience with polka dots and therefor it was a challenge to come up with a good combination of colors and dots.

What I have used:
  • Base coat - Farmec
  • Base color in 2 coats - Golden Rose Nr. 110
  • Polka dots - Flormar Nail Art Nr. NA12
  • Top coat -  OPI
  • Home made dotting tool
I was inspired by a see snail I brought last summer in Greece. 






Golden Rose - Nr. 110


The next challenge is Inspired by a Color and will be posted on Saturday, the 2nd of February 2013.

Check out the other girls too:



4. Andreea Georgiana http://rosemerta.blogspot.com


10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.