Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Changes and plans for 2013


There is so much going on these days (and the past weeks), that I didn’t even have time to blog properly, even though it was a New Year’s resolution to post more in 2013 compared to 2012.

First of all there’s a massive change related to my blog (as you may have already noticed): it has been renamed from “Lililala’s Photo Nail Blog” to “NailGlaze” and it has its own domain name. From now on you can visit my blog at http://nailglaze.com. I haven’t changed the older posts, the photos are still watermarked as Lililala, but after all, they were written and posted as such, by me. They still are my “little children” J . Besides the name, I have also changed the layout of the blog. I hope this year I will make other changes to the layout, until it looks just like I imagine it.

Other facts about the blog:
  • I have created a new page where I have made a summary of 2012’s manicures. You can visit the photos by clicking here.
  • I have created a new page for my wish list. You can visit the wish list by clicking here. Once a wish is fulfilled, I will place a link next to it. This way it will be easier to track these dream polishes.
  • It was a New Year’s resolution to complete a Challenge this year. I have chosen the 31 days Challenge. The starting date is yet unknown.


 At this moment I have 19 new polishes and nail care products to blog about. Some were brought from local stores, some were ordered onIine and some of them were a Christmas gift.  I can’t wait to try them all! :-D

2 comments:

  1. Bine te-am gasit! Imi place mult blogul tau si de abia astept sa vad postarile viitoare! Si eu mi-as dori mult sa fac anul asta provocarea de 31 de zile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buna! Mi-ar face placere sa parcurgem provocarea in paralel :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.